Establishing a clinical lab has the potential to be financially rewarding. If you need a chemical for your science fair project that cannot be bought locally (see table), you will need to purchase it from a chemical supply company. You can identify suppliers for a particular substance by searching a chemical properties database like Lookchem, or you can search through a chemical directory or catalog.
We have seen in our region that lab construction costs can range from a low of $350 up to $1325 per square foot. Unfortunately, there is no one formula, and each lab use and building needs to be evaluated individually. Understanding your client's processes and requirements is a critical first step in lab pricing.
Laboratory chemicals suppliers:
- Factory Supply Top grade 98% High Purity 99% 223259-62-9
- Buy Reliable Quality High Purity 223259-63-0
- Reliable Quality Top Purity 99% 1374040-24-0 with Best Price
- Factory Supply Wholesale Piperonylic acid 94-53-1 Best Price
- Industrial Grade (2-Bromoethyl)benzene 103-63-9 oil with Reasonable Price
- Buy High Quality Hot Sale Desmopressin 16789-98-3 In Bulk Supply
Laboratory technician jobs: What does a chemical laboratory technician do?
If you want to get a job as a Lab Technician, you must know What a chemical laboratory technician does.