If you want to get a job as a Lab Technician, you must know What a chemical laboratory technician does?
Chemical technicians typically do the following: Monitor chemical processes and test product quality to make sure that they meet standards and specifications. Set up, operate, and maintain laboratory instruments and equipment. Maintain production equipment and troubleshoot problems. Here are some descriptions of job responsibilities in specific recruitment cases:
Lab Technician I
Graphic Packaging International, LLC
- The R&D Pilot Line Technician (aka Machine Operator) is responsible for processing pilot line manufacturing trials in a safe and timely manner with extremely high quality in additional to reviewing trail requests for accuracy and documenting all results of each trial
- Identified potential equipment needs and maintains pilot line equipment as necessary, including power industrial vehicles
- Receives incoming materials, ships outgoing samples and pallets, and maintains inventory control
- Participates in all safety related training activities including Material Data Safety Sheets (MSDS) review and tracking documentation
- As a Lab Technician, you will play a crucial role in performing various laboratory tasks, maintaining equipment, and contributing to data gathering
- Responsible for the care and maintenance of laboratory equipment
- Offer assistance in equipment operation and data gathering
- Assist with receipt, inspection of raw materials, ordering, and stocking
- Follow instructions and established guidelines for job functions
- Run production processes
- Conduct genotyping in one of the following areas: sample preparation, DNA extraction, or detection
Spectraforce Technologies Inc
- Under the direction of scientists and technicians, the contractor is responsible for supporting microbiology based activities
- Under supervision, the contractor is expected to perform routine and non-routine tasks including but not limited to ordering supplies, cleaning and organizing lab areas, performing manual liquid transfers, growing microbes, quantify microbial growth, storing and retrieving samples from freezers and shakers
Culinary Nutrition & Dietary Lab, Korea University’s School of Biosystem and Biomedical Science
The Culinary Nutrition & Dietary Lab at Korea University's School of Biosystem and Biomedical Science is a research laboratory that focuses on culinary nutrition and dietary science.
Laboratory of Medicinal Chemistry, Department of Chemistry, Lomonosov Moscow State University
The Laboratory of Medicinal Chemistry in the Department of Chemistry at Lomonosov Moscow State University is a leading research laboratory with a long history and tradition in the field of medicinal chemistry.
Chemicals Research Laboratories of Toray Industries, Inc
The laboratories is working in areas such as new polymer development, improved function, and high-level structure control, and actively using digital technology.
Laboratory of UW Department of Chemistry
The Department of Chemistry has 45 faculty who have received numerous awards from a wide variety of organizations.
Tokyo Laboratory of Musashino Chemical Laboratory, Ltd.
Tokyo Laboratory plays a core role in the research and development division. It engages in research in three separate fields: new product development, process development and application development.
Coimbra Chemistry Centre (CQC) and Chemistry Laboratory of UNIVERSITY OF COIMBRA
The Chemistry Laboratory is the most important Portuguese neoclassical building.
Teaching Laboratories of National University of Singapore
Our mission is to provide our students with the best training platforms so that they can acquire the necessary skills and experience as they embark on their careers after they graduate.
State Key Laboratory of Chemical Biology and Drug Discovery
The Department of Applied Biology and Chemical Technology at the Hong Kong Polytechnic University (PolyU) has a long history of interdisciplinary research in chemistry and biology.
Refurbished chemistry laboratories
Analyse your own samples in our refurbished, energy-efficient laboratories.