Department of Chemistry, University of Washington Located at Bagley Hall on the interactive UW campus map. Chemistry Building and Chemistry Library are adjacent. The Department of Chemistry has 45 faculty who have received numerous awards from a wide variety of organizations. UW Chemistry plays leading roles in several campus research Centers & Institutes that support student research fellowships, travel awards, and world-class research facilities. Our department also has strong ties to the Pacific Northwest National Laboratory (PNNL).
You can discover Lab Information including:
- Student Lab Account (login required)
- Student Lab Attire
- Lab Safety Protocols
- Lab Absences
Lab Safety Protocols:
- Cell phones and pagers may not be used while working in the undergraduate laboratories, to prevent any distractions from leading to mistakes or accidents.
- Head phones and earbuds may not be used while working in lab, as it is important that you can hear someone yell "watch out" or otherwise get your attention.
- Please use chemical experiment materials correctly, for example:
- Counter Tops in labs should remain clear of anything that is not required for the lab (laboratory equipment, lab manuals, lab notebooks, etc.).
- Laboratory Walkways should remain clear of any obstructions to avoid trips and falls, and to avoid accidental contamination.
- Chairs and Stools may not be used while lab work is in session, unless required for a special accommodation.
Purchasing commonly used chemical experiment materials in laboratories
Different grades of chemicals are available (e.g., analytical grade, reagent grade). Select the grade that matches the precision required for your experiment.
Laboratory of Medicinal Chemistry, Department of Chemistry, Lomonosov Moscow State University
The Laboratory of Medicinal Chemistry in the Department of Chemistry at Lomonosov Moscow State University is a leading research laboratory with a long history and tradition in the field of medicinal chemistry.
Culinary Nutrition & Dietary Lab, Korea University’s School of Biosystem and Biomedical Science
The Culinary Nutrition & Dietary Lab at Korea University's School of Biosystem and Biomedical Science is a research laboratory that focuses on culinary nutrition and dietary science.
- General Chemistry Laboratory
- Bruker Fourier 300 MHz Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Chemicals Research Laboratories of Toray Industries, Inc
Coimbra Chemistry Centre (CQC) and Chemistry Laboratory of UNIVERSITY OF COIMBRA
The Chemistry Laboratory is the most important Portuguese neoclassical building.
Teaching Laboratories of National University of Singapore
Our mission is to provide our students with the best training platforms so that they can acquire the necessary skills and experience as they embark on their careers after they graduate.
State Key Laboratory of Chemical Biology and Drug Discovery
The Department of Applied Biology and Chemical Technology at the Hong Kong Polytechnic University (PolyU) has a long history of interdisciplinary research in chemistry and biology.
Refurbished chemistry laboratories
Analyse your own samples in our refurbished, energy-efficient laboratories.
The laboratories is working in areas such as new polymer development, improved function, and high-level structure control, and actively using digital technology.